CoreHard community unites not only C++ engineers, but also the ones who are interested in low-level development in C and assembler, programming of controllers, internet of things, highload server solutions and in any kind of “hardcore” development.
Software engineers (mostly, but not only in C/C++/Assembler)
Testers of “hardcore” projects
Managers of “hardcore” projects
Students interested in “hardcore” development
Build an effective infrastructure for intercommunication of IT specialists in the context of “hardcore” development
Ability to learn from top IT specialists and share your knowledge with the audience
Take a part in “promo”-versions of top IT conferences in CIS for free
Practice public speaking
Meet with community specialists on a regular basis both offline and online
Professional, career and personal growth!
- CoreHard Winter 2017 Conference
- CoreHard Autumn 2016. Yauheni Akhotnikau. Actors model and C++: what, how and why?
- CoreHard Autumn 2016. Egor Chebotarev. Oxygine.2d: Low-level cross-platform game engine for A-projects
- CoreHard Autumn 2016. Maxim Lyskov. C++ type deduction tips and tricks
- CoreHard Autumn 2016. Sergey Gomon. Binary compatibility in C++